Books Recommended by Tim Urban
As an Amazon Associate, we earn money from purchases made through links in this page.
The Science of Popularity in an Age of Distraction
Source: "Every time I talk to [this author], I can't stop taking my phone out to jot down insights that pop up in the convo. [This book] has the same effect." - Tim Urban
An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
Source: "I'd attribute about 60% of my good habits to [the author's] blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40%." - Tim Urban
Barking Up the Wrong Tree
The Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong
Source: "A mountain of scientific research on success distilled into a quick, enjoyable read." - Tim Urban
Did Tim Urban recommend all these books?
While this list primarily comprises books enthusiastically recommended by Tim Urban, it also includes a variety of titles that Tim Urban has mentioned or suggested in various contexts. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive reading list that reflects Tim Urban's literary influences, interests, and recommendations, though not every book on the list may be an explicit endorsement.
How do you know Tim Urban mentioned these books?
Our team meticulously verifies each book mention attributed to Tim Urban. This involves extensive research, including reviewing interviews, articles, podcasts, social media posts, and other public statements where Tim Urban has discussed their reading preferences. The sources validating these mentions are linked next to each book for transparency and to provide our users with the context in which Tim Urban referred to the book.
Did Tim Urban actually create this list?
No, Tim Urban did not personally compile this list. Our editorial team curates these reading lists by consolidating all verified mentions and recommendations from Tim Urban. We ensure the authenticity of the list by providing sources for each recommendation. These lists are intended to reflect Tim Urban's reading tastes and influences as accurately as possible.
Are these books endorsed or sponsored by Tim Urban?
The books listed are not part of any endorsement or sponsorship agreement with Tim Urban. They are selected based on genuine mentions and recommendations made by Tim Urban in various public platforms. Our goal is to provide readers with an authentic insight into the reading preferences of influential individuals.
How often is the list updated?
We update these lists regularly to include new recommendations or mentions by Tim Urban. Our team keeps a close eye on Tim Urban's latest interviews, writings, and public statements to ensure the list remains current and comprehensive.
Can I suggest a book to add to the list?
While we primarily focus on books directly mentioned by Tim Urban, we welcome suggestions from our readers. If you know of a book that Tim Urban has talked about but is not featured on our list, feel free to contact us with the source of the mention, and our editorial team will review it for potential inclusion.
How can I find books recommended by other individuals?
Our website features a wide range of reading lists curated based on the recommendations of various successful individuals. You can easily browse these lists through our navigation menu or use our search feature to find lists associated with specific individuals.
Any feedback? Email us